It’s time. Time to lose weight. Time to fit back into the other half of my closet. Time to be a hot wife.
Here’s my plan of action
– weigh in Monday mornings
– take measurements every 4 weeks
– track food & exercise on MyFitnessPal
– aim for more cardio: 200 minutes a week
– continue strength training 2-3 times per week
– cut back on carbs (bread, tortillas, chips, cereal, pretzels, etc.)
– cut back on sweets, treats & alcohol: pick one day a week to “splurge"
– incorporate more protein and vegetables into meals & snacks
– plan (healthy) dinners ahead of time
– drink lots of water, 100oz minimum per day. This one is usually never a problem with me!
I weighed in this morning. We’ll call that number 0. Every week I’ll post a number showing what I’ve lost or gained that week. My goal weight, for now, is the number on my drivers license. I’ve got 33lbs to go to match it.
I also took my measurements this morning, and every four weeks will post a change, if any. I have absolutely no idea what these should be.
Wish me luck with week 1!