Last Monday I posted my planned workouts for the week. How did I do?
- Monday (today) – LiveFit Day 50 – arms/abs/30 min cardio – check!
- Tuesday – BodyCombat class – check!
- Wednesday – BodyPump +
20 min cardiono extra cardio, but Bodypump was great!
- Thursday – BodyFlow or BodyCombat (depends how sore I am!) I ended up going to Bodyflow and it was just what my sore muscles needed
- Friday – LiveFit Day 51 – legs, 20 min easy cardio – check!
- Saturday – LiveFit Day 52 – chest/abs/30 min cardio – nope. Matt & I ended up doing laundry, cleaning, and running a few errands instead of going to the gym
- Sunday – rest and enjoy Superbowl goodies! – went to the gym for a quick 20 min incline walk on the treadmill since I skipped Saturday. Then completely overindulged on Superbowl food.
I’m feeling a lot better in my clothes lately. I snapped this last week at work when I was feeling somewhat stylish.
Tank & jeans – Old Navy, Blazer – Target, Flats – Payless
Soo…Bodypump last night was a killer. We’ve finished our 4 weeks of the release 80, so now it’s time to mix things up.
Here’s the tracklist:
Warmup 78 – Saturday
Squats 78 – Beautiful Monster
Chest 80 – Smells Like Teen Spirit
Back 78 – Tonight is the Night 2K10
Triceps 79 – Born This Way
Biceps 78 – Raise Your Glass
Lunges 80 – Fading Like A Flower
Shoulders 79 – J’Adore Hardcore
Abs 80 – Rolling In The Deep
And here’s my weekly plan for Feb 6 – 12
- Monday – Bodypump
- Tuesday – Bodycombat
- Wednesday – Bodypump
- Thursday – Bodyflow or LiveFit Day 52
- Friday – LiveFit Day 52/53
- Saturday – LiveFit Day 53/54
- Sunday – rest
It’s been a while since I talked about food, but here’s my tasty dinner from last night.
Black bean burrito using Beth’s recipe (seriously delicious) and a yummy salad with light Caesar dressing. Yum!