Way back in January of 2011 I set some pretty lofty goals for the upcoming 365 days. I kicked some in the butt, sorta accomplished a few, and threw one or two completely off the bus.
- – get a full-time job kind of. I am teaching part-time, and subbing most every other day, so I’m getting much bigger paychecks from school than last year.
- – take a multivitamin most days yes! I didn’t actually track the whole year, but I know that I forget a lot less than I used to.
- – get to my goal weight ugh. I feel most regret about this one. I’m actually heavier now than I was on January 1st. I suppose 2012 will have to be the year of the healthy weight!
- – read more, at least 1 book per month yup! I read a ton of books this year, helped by my library card and goodreads obsession. I’ve got so many more on my to-read list and I hope I can cross a lot off next year!
- – journal/blog more quality posts and with more regularity hmm. I blogged less this year, I think, but usually only when I actually had something to write about.
- – try one new recipe a week Maybe? I stopped keeping track after a few weeks, but I did cook several new recipes as well as add a few “standards” to my repertoire.
- – get more organized Uhh…I kinda sorta got the apartment organized – until we packed it all up and moved in July. Having the extra space means that things are stuffed in the extra closets and stay as unorganized as they were before the move. It’s driving me nuts.
- – run a full marathon – hopefully Chicago in October Yup! I still haven’t finished my recap post (is it too late?) but I finished in one piece. I’m torn about doing another one – maybe in 2013?