As I was reviewing my Goodreads page, I realized that I’ve read quite a few books this year. One of my resolutions for 2011 was to read at least 12 books, and I’ve got 16 on my list. Wahoo!
Here, in no particular order, are the books I’ve read this past year:
- The Wilder Life: My Adventures in the lost world of the Little House on the Prairie – Wendy McClure
- The Glass Castle – Jeannette Walls
- Ape House – Sara Gruen
- How to be an American Housewife – Margaret Dilloway
- Hunger Games trilogy: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay –Suzanne Collins
- Dreams of Joy – Lisa See
- American Wife – Curtis Sittenfeld
- Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
- Sisterhood Everlasting – Ann Brashares
- Bossypants – Tina Fey
- Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All Night Runner – Dean Karnazes
- The Princess Diaries – Meg Cabot
- Shanghai Girls – Lisa See
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running – Haruki Murakami
If you’re on Goodreads too, friend me! I love to see what other people are reading. Right now I’m at the beginning of The Book Thief, but it’s not going well. I may have to return and check it out another time. I also have The Help waiting for me to pick up as well. Not to mention the wedding books I’ve been consumed with as we get closer to the big day.
What have you read/been reading lately?