It’s Friday, yo!
And yes, I know that I am posting quite late. But I was a busy bee today and despite having Windows Live Writer open all morning, I never typed a single word.
– washed and dried 2 loads of laundry
– put new sheets on (and made) the bed
– did some much needed grocery shopping
– updated my marathon training plan (only 106 more days til Chicago!)
– showered and dried/straightened my hair (yes, this is an accomplishment)
– worked a few hours at my new job
– picked up a few last-minute dinner items
– carbo loaded for my long run tomorrow
(Old picture, but basically the same meal)
I also had a bottle of Hofbrau beer that Matt so kindly picked up for me in 6-pack form. The last time I enjoyed this German deliciousness was in THE Hofbrauhaus in Munich.
Yes, I finished the whole thing.
It was a very fun trip.
Tomorrow morning I’m running the 10k portion of a local 10k/5k, plus running there and back to get in all 10 miles for the day. Yes, I may be crazy. I’m cool with that.
Here’s the Garmin shot from yesterday’s 5 mile run.
Ewww. Sweaty skeletor hands.
Right now the forecasted weather for tomorrow morning is low 60’s with a chance of rain. Perfect running weather if you ask me. I’ll take sprinkles over 90’s and high humidity any day.
Today’s lunch was a Hugh Jass salad. In a mixing bowl. Don’t judge.
In the bucket: lots of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, low-fat feta, crushed walnuts, and honey Dijon dressing. It was delish and kept me full for hours.
Later on at work I had an orange and a sourdough pretzel. (Stocked up on those today at the store. $.99 a box at Aldi, baby)
Now I’m enjoying a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream
And reading a few blogs before bed (this is my serious reading face)
Now it’s time for a little reading before my bedtime. I’ve got a lot of miles to cover tomorrow!