This year has just been flying by – it’s already April 6th! Even though we’re almost a week into the new month, I though it would be a good idea to look back on my goals for the month of March.
I was pretty simple and straightforward with my March goals:
– Exercise 20 times Yup! I exercised 20 times on the dot. – see negative numbers on the scale, Victory! According to my tracker on Sparkpeople (which I’ll be talking more about later this week), I lost 4 lbs last month. That’s about 1 lb a week!
– read/craft/unplug more. Hmm. I’m not really sure how I did with this one. I don’t think I finished any books this month, but I did read several magazines I checked out from the library. I think that by working more I automatically watched less TV, and I’m finding that I don’t need the background noise at home as much either.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with how the month went. April should be another busy one, but I’m glad for the warmer weather that is headed our way!
I’m going to keep my goals easy for this month:
– exercise 20 times
– keep the scale going down
– finish my 2nd half marathon at the end of the month
– get plenty of sleep (6 – 8 hours each night)
So, there you have it. I’m not setting the bar too high, so I can just relax and enjoy myself.
FYI: There will be no Wedding Wednesday post this week. Why? Frankly, I didn’t want to do one. It’s my blog and I make the rules here, see.
So, if April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?