I’ve seen this video post going around the last couple days and found myself home alone and bored Monday night, so, tada! I made a video.
I think this is actually a pretty big deal for me. I pretty much hate listening to myself speak, and adding video to that is kinda scary. But once I sat down at the computer and hit record it wasn’t that bad! This actually took me about 6 takes to get it “right.” The take right before this was actually pretty good, but Sterling was meowing in the background and it was pretty annoying.
So, here it is:
Here is the list of words/questions to answer in the video. Feel free to play along!
Aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
And here are some others to check out:
Are there any words I pronounce funny to you? Is there