Props to Julia (and Goliath) for passing this awesome award on to me! Kind of reminds me that people are actually reading this thing.
The rules: pass the award on to 7 bloggers and write 7 things about myself that you did not know!
So, the 7 things you don’t know about me:
1. I’m pretty old fashioned – I love to knit, sew, cook, and would love to one day be a stay-at-home-mom
2. I love bananas. I think I could eat one every day. Same goes for fuji apples.
3. I have a huge extended family. On my mom’s side alone I’ve got nearly 30 cousins/cousins in law/babies of cousins. It’s awesome.
4. I own the entire DVD series of Friends, Gilmore Girls, Will & Grace, How I Met Your Mother, and Grey’s Anatomy. It’s a problem.
5. I own probably 25 bottles of nail polish, yet rarely polish my nails.
6. I have thing for purses and shoes. I have an entire giant rubbermaid tote of each that’s filled.
7. I hate to floss, and do it maybe 10 times between dentist appointments. It’s the only thing they get on me about.
And to pass it on…